Terms & Conditions
BY USING THE Scarborough Group International WEBSITE, YOU AGREE TO THESE TERMS WHICH WILL BIND YOU. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE TERMS, DO NOT USE THE WEBSITE.
- The website, the data supplied with the website, and any updates or supplements to it.
- The related online documentation.
- The service you connect to via the website and the content we provide to you through it.
We May Collect Technical Data About Your Device
By using the site or any of the Services, you agree to us collecting and using technical information about the devices you use the site on and related software, hardware and peripherals to improve our products and to provide any Services to you.
Support. If you want to learn more about the website or have any problems using them please take a look at our support resources at email@example.com
Contacting us. If you think the Site is faulty or not as described or wish to contact us for any other reason please email our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org
How we will communicate with you. If we have to contact you we will do so by email, phone, or by pre-paid post, using the contact details you have provided to us.
We Are Not Responsible For Other Websites You Link To
You will need to make your own independent judgement about whether to use any such independent sites, including whether to buy any products or services offered by them.
The inclusion of a link to another site on this Site does not imply any endorsement of the sites themselves or of those in control of them.
Acceptable Use Restrictions
- Not use our System, email addresses or domain name for unauthorised mass-communication such as “spam” or “junk mail”.
- not transmit any material that is defamatory, offensive or otherwise objectionable in relation to your use of the Site;
- not use the Site in a way that could damage, disable, overburden, impair or compromise our systems or security or interfere with other users; and
- not collect or harvest any information or data from any Service or our systems or attempt to decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running any Service.
- Acknowledge that Scarborough Group International Limited reserves the right to monitor any and all communications made to us or using our Site.
In order to use an enquiry form and any other communication facility that may be added in the future on this Site, you are required to submit certain personal details. By continuing to use this Web Site you represent and warrant that:
- Any information you submit is accurate and truthful; and
- You will keep this information accurate and up-to-date.
Viruses, Malware And Security
- We exercise all reasonable skill and care to ensure that the Site is secure and free from viruses and other malware.
- You are responsible for protecting your hardware, software, data and other material from viruses, malware and other internet security risks.
- You must not deliberately introduce viruses or other malware, or any other material which is malicious or technologically harmful either to or via the Site.
- You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to any part of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any other server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
- You must not attack the Site by means of a denial of service attack, a distributed denial of service attack, or by any other means.
- By breaching the provisions of the above clauses, you may be committing a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. Any and all such breaches will be reported to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will cooperate fully with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. Your right to use the Site will cease immediately in the event of such a breach.
Intellectual Property Rights
Limitation Of Liability
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Scarborough Group International Limited accepts no liability for any direct or indirect loss or damage, foreseeable or otherwise, including any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of the Site or any information contained therein. Users should be aware that they use the Site and its Content at their own risk.
Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or restricts Scarborough Group International Limited liability for death or personal injury resulting from any negligence or fraud on the part of Scarborough Group International Limited.
Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that these terms and conditions adhere strictly with the relevant provisions of the Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977, in the event that any of these terms are found to be unlawful, invalid or otherwise unenforceable, that term is to be deemed severed from these terms and conditions and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining terms and conditions. This term shall apply only within jurisdictions where a particular term is illegal.
In the event that any party to these Terms and Conditions fails to exercise any right or remedy contained herein, this shall not be construed as a waiver of that right or remedy.
If A Court Finds Part Of This Contract Illegal, The Rest Will Continue In Force
Even If We Delay In Enforcing This Contract, We Can Still Enforce It Later
Which Laws Apply To This Contract And Where You May Bring Legal Proceedings
These terms and conditions and the relationship between you and Scarborough Group International Limited shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the Law of England and Wales. Scarborough Group International Limited and you agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
Alternative Dispute Resolution
Alternative dispute resolution is a process where an independent body considers the facts of a dispute and seeks to resolve it, without you having to go to court. If you are not happy with how we have handled any complaint, you may wish to submit the dispute for online resolution to the European Commission Online Dispute Resolution platform